Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our New Life as BLOGGERS!

Well it's a brave new world out there and while I've been a facebook fan for awhile I (Danielle) have never ventured much futher into the relem of Twitter, flicka, or blogs... until now. With the recent birth of my "nephew" Travis in Arizona I realized how disconnected we are. Minus the 7 word status updates, I realize that it's hard to take the time to chat with everyone often enough to feel connected. Sure you may be able to glene that I'm getting coffee or stuck in a traffic jam, but what is really going on will probably be missed.

Hence this blog.

My plan is to do a weekly update on what's going on in our lives. An while I know that many weeks may be uneventful - I hope that I (we if Joe decides to make a post) can at least make it entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment